View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #1
ThAtYoUnGinBoI24

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
i walked into my local chevy dealer and there it was

So i walk into a chevy deler and there it was in all its gracefulness victoy red 1LT rs package i was so happy like man i was in a lose for words so im looking and i go in the car its so comfortable and it felt like it was gonna be mine until..... dad walked over to the window and saw the price it was 13,000 over price 38,000 i mean even i was in shock like in the economy who has that kind of money my dad was hot and so was i, i mean i may be a kid in peoples eyes but dang... then they tried to make me change my mind and make me and my dad change to a chevy cobalt im like then my dad said the funniest thing " lets go son " ahahahah that was funny so now were just waiting for a decent price my local chevy dealers are getting camaros in like that i cant wait the one i want though is 2LT cyber gray, rs package, inferno orange and that would be the icing on the cake i hope that doesnt make me sound spoiled and ill pay my dad back when i go to the NFL no doubt and whats this without pics ofcourse me and pops took pics here you guys go enjoy by the way first post

ThAtYoUnGinBoI24 is offline   Reply With Quote