View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #40
NightmareZL1
Can't stop ***ifying

Drives: Ashen 2013 Gray ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavorwrench View Post
Who drives around in an unmodified ZL1 at the track anyway? None of this matters and if I see a Z28 on the road, please note, I will be listening to loud music with cold air blowing in my face when I pass you.
Exactly my thought, every time I see a Z/28 praise post. And the apples to oranges comment, they are the same F-ing car! camaros. Each tweaked differently. This is not a mustang to camaro or M3 to corvette comparison - 2014 camaro to 2014 camaro. Give them the same tires and have at it, let GM be the embarrassed ones. haha.

<p>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosse'sBoss View Post
I think that the Z28 will be faster than any stock Corvette, except of the ZR1 or Z06 (Carbon edition)
Even the base Z06 would spank the Z28. The Z06 corvette weight, aero and engine make it a near Perfect package. The Z28 is just an attempt at making a big slow thing faster.
Rotofab, grinding rear diff sound forever, dealer replaced supercharger - now i have a rattle when starting from a stop, ordered 2.35 lingenfelter pulley, hp tuner, belt, 100mm idler pulley, tr7IX spark plugs, wideband kit, long tubes with no cats...hoping for 650hp. dyno with rotofab = 518hp

Last edited by NightmareZL1; 05-17-2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: added another quote
NightmareZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote