View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #33
Mike@RMCR

Drives: Supercharged
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiomikej View Post
Love the supercharger wine and the pulley wrap looks great.
Does the Lysholm use the stock belt tensioner or include a stronger one?
Are there any pictures or drawings available of the IC and heat exchanger?
Also IAT sensor location? Pictures or drawings
Which Fuel injectors are included in the kit?
Will there be any introductory sale pricing? RMCR is an easy drive for me from Lincoln.
I have been sitting back waiting for other folks to ask these questions but all anyone wants to know is peak peak peak. I want street safe power and reliability, not looking to pulley up. My short list includes the TVS1900 and Whipple 2.9L. I would strongly consider the Lysholm, just need some more info.

I have installed several of the top positive displacement superchargers including Edelbrock, Whipple, Magnacharger.

This kit hands down is amazing. The belt tensioner assembly is all new and comes with a very hefty bracket for if you want to upgrade to a 8 or 10 rib later.

The fuel rails are 5/8 bore aftermarket rails like you would find from aeromotive or fast. Comes standard with 80lb injectors so there is room to grow later. Also all the lines are Stainless PTFE style teflon fuel lines.

Tech/ AFX heater hose relocation kit, Coil Cover, Large 4" air inlet with a massive K&N airfilter. Billet MAF housing.

The intercooler heat exchanger is the same unit the use in there race kits from Vortech and comes with a high flow bosch pump. It mounts very similar to how Vortech mounts there air to air intercooler on these cars.

IAT is relocated into the manifold after the intercooler. The sensor is mounted in the back of the manifold and comes with its own plug and play harness.

We are offering introductory pricing we have worked out through Lysholm. PM me with any questions or packaged deals.

I am sure I have left some things out. Let me know if there is any other questions.

All in all this as an amazing kit and can see Lysholm took there time in making a great kit.
Mike@RMCR is offline   Reply With Quote