View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 01:55 PM   #42
ULTRAZLS1

Drives: 14 Silverado LTZ Z71, 16 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody6.2 View Post
And I told you to search for threads about the Brembo Package on one of the numerous Mustang forums. Almost any one of them eventually goes into details about the numerous Track Pack test mules and the evolution of it's components. It's no different than most people unfamiliar with Camaro forums not knowing the difference between FE3 and FE4.

Although it is funny to see you two arguing completely obvious points like you aren't wrong because you said so. Especially when part number have changed since 2011 but they don't tell you than in the brochure so that must be a lie also.
I have tried and I am not finding it. I am only finding to the contrary. Why else would I ask for your sources? If the changes are so drastic...so drastic in fact that they have done even more than fe3 to fe4 it should be easy to find. I can find in one simple search about the camaro changing to fe4 and the changes that it implies. Everything I am finding on the mustang are non-suspension changes such as the torsen, cooling etc etc. Not finding suspension component changes.

Just because the part numbers have changed does not mean the parts are all that different. Could be different suppliers now, could be a minor change in the parts not necessarily affecting the performance like a grease fitting etc...could be a lot of things.

Educate us...
ULTRAZLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote