View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 03:00 PM   #30
mrimpala02

Drives: Black 2SS RS w/White Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livernois Motorsports View Post
To clarify, the package name is the Crank HP rating, and the gains listed are at the tire. Why you ask? Because the HP being the name is easy for someone to understand, yet while giving them their dyno sheet showing 165hp improvement instead of 200hp is a very long conversation to have. So, we felt speaking in gains is better done at the tire, and speaking about total power is better done at the crank.
I agree with your thinking 100%. I just wanted the guy to be sure to clarify what figures he was comparing (Apple's to Apple's). I'm an engineer so I always look for units with figures. The paste above didn't show units and even if it did your numbers would be higher than the ones posted by lingenfelter one way or the other.
Pat G Custom Turbo CamMotion Camshaft | AGP TT BB Garrett 62/65's | AGP/Fore Triple Pumps | ID1700X Injectors | Alky Control Twin Nozzle Meth | Custom 3" Exhaust | 3.27 gear set w/ Tru Trac | McLeod Twin RXT | Barton Short Throw Shifter | 6th Gen ZL1 Wheels | BMR 1.4" drop springs | Pfadt rear trailing arms & tie rods |

Installed by Me & Tuned by Pat G
mrimpala02 is offline   Reply With Quote