View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 09:35 AM   #654
BiggFoot

Drives: 2010 Camaro (M6) 1000+ HP SBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiliggeiste View Post
BiggFoot , Love your car . I saw it in Mikes shop before and after the Hurricane , I was starting to think it was a shop car . I'm also a old fart with a Red Camaro !! GeForce Mike & Marvin did an LSA swap onto my SS and did excellent work .John
Thanks! Yes sir the guys at G-Force do a great job. Marvin installed my F-1X and it required a LOT of custom fitting because the piping that came with it was too small and would have restricted air flow. Thankfully, Marvin had an F-1X on his G8 and knew this.

Additionally, when I brought forward the issue that others have had with a cog drive (throwing belts), he immediately suggested that we add the sprag to protect against this. So bottom line . . . It is great to have confidence in a shop if you are not planning to do the work yourself.

As for you thinking it was a shop car, lol . . . Well, I have had a lot of work done to the car since I first took it to them back in May, 2017. It's been over a year and ~ 150 hp ago since I took the car to RPP. Can't wait until the track gets back up and running again so I can see what difference the changes have made. Guess I have been saying this a lot, but there is a marked difference in the quickness of the car.
Kooks LT Headers and full 3" exhaust
Fore Triple Pump Fuel System with ID 1700X Injectors - E85 conversion

DSS 9” Conversion (1400 hp axles, driveshaft, pumpkin) & Strange 3.70 gears
McLeod RXT Twin HD Clutch & Upgraded Slave
RPM Level VII
TR6060
BMR Drag Suspension Package w/Strange shocks
Carlyle 15" and M/T ET Street R radials
10.1 @ 143 mph 1/4 mile

BiggFoot is offline   Reply With Quote