View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #34
Rookie13
Hooked on AutoX

Drives: 1SS/RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Rookie13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltlaudio View Post
well I wont make that decision. I dont want GM owning my toolbox or anything else of mine for that matter. So for now Ill post a few pics here and there, and if Im able to post more later on, then i will. Plus like a few of you guys said, I dont want any copycats :-)
Not possible - mod in comfort knowing that GM can't do anything to you or your property becasue you MOD your car or any components of it. Like Indy said, as long as you do not reproduce something that has any licensed product, logo, slogan or similarity of GM, Chevrolet, SS, RS, Camaro or the Bow-Tie - YOU ARE GOOD!!

Nothing wrong with you cutting up, changing, altering, modifying, or converting any portion of the dash, or its components for the purpose of self use. As soon as you reproduce a product that carries any of the aforementioned logos, slogans, or trademarks that GM and it's stockholders hold the license to, with the intent of resale or reproduction without a proper license, will you have your possessions and everything you own taken from you!

Now hurry up and post some partial-pics so those of us who missed the snap-shots can see what kind of progress you have made.

Thanks!