View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #8
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Never let a perpetrator avoid being the victim. If someone screws you, then you need to make sure that they paid for their mistake. If it is in an accident, then you need to hold them accountable. No one wants to take responsibility for their mistakes. I'm sure you meant well by letting the brat off, but most young women between 18 and 25 know exactly what to do to get a nice guy off their back for their mistakes. Unless she provided you services—mowing your lawn, doing your laundry, cleaning your gutters, anything that would cost as much to do over a time that compares to the damage to your car—to compensate the time in the shop, you don't owe her the courtesy of letting her off the hook.

Sadly, without a police report, you have nothing on her except her phone number. It is obvious that her father will probably defend her rigorously in court or anywhere else she is challenged. Now, I can't encourage you to post that anywhere that would lead to her getting lots of phone calls, but I'm sure you'll exact a passive revenge somehow.

DISCLAIMER: I do not condone vigilante justice or illegal behavior in my post.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote