View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:31 AM   #1
rns0504

Drives: 2014 Camaro LS Manual
11 years without an accident

To the day. I was literally about to post on Facebook about it earlier that day, and then I became car #9 of a #16 car pileup on the way to work. I was one of three cars that weren't "sandwiched" as I actually pay attention to my surroundings and managed to avoid the car in front of me.

Pulled off the road and into the median when I knew the guy behind me wouldn't stop, sure enough he plowed the car in front of me, then a continued chain reaction. I thought I was safe up in the median until car #16 plowed car #15 hard enough to send him sideways into the median and into my Camaro. About 20 seconds after I thought I avoided it all.

Sucks

FHP broke it up into 4 separate accidents although it was all within 150 feet of each other or so.

I was the first of the 16 cars released because I was one of the few driveable with minimal damage. Already went after the insurance company of the "back" car of my little cluster, which hit the Equinox, which went sideways into the median and hit me and an Altima

Looking forward to the diminished value war with Allstate as well as getting everything replaced to like-new, including a new wheel. Car didn't have a scratch on it before...

Im assuming they will have to cut and weld a new panel because of all the body lines in the area and the damage to the gills?
Attached Images

rns0504 is offline   Reply With Quote