View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 04:46 PM   #8
Joe M 2012 2SS

Drives: 2012 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakester View Post
In my experience gforce1320 has some of the best customer service that I've delt with. My axles or drive shaft didnt come with any instructions at all. Had my parts to me in 3 or 4 days eventhough I was told it could be more than a week originally. They did miss some bolts for the driveshaft but they still had them to me still sooner than I was originally promised on the original order. Also I've called them twice since my parts were installed and they gave me very good advice. They also took alot of time to talk to me, Eventhough I made it clear that it would be able too buy anything at that time and it would be a while before I could place the order for the diff that I want. I wish they made more parts for these cars.

I wish they would have sent no instructions instead of the wrong ones. At least that way I had the possibility of getting the right ones by contacting them before my driveshaft was installed.

But they sent the wrong ones, confirmed by one of their employees.

I get stuck with $270 in additional costs I wouldn't have incurred had they sent the right instructions.
Their customer service consisted of them not calling me back when they promised they would, and when I called them, they blamed it on the installer (he is supposed to have ESP and know the instructions were for a Ford Mustang), and hanging up on me when I asked how he was supposed to know the instructions weren't for a 5th Gen Camaro.

Filed BBB complaint, they didn't reply to it either.

Worst customer service I've ever experienced. We send you the wrong way to put it in, and it's your fault.

Roto-Fab intake, SW 1 7/8" LT w/hi flow cats, Flowmaster outlaw exhaust, UDP, 160* stat, Circle D 3200, Moroso catch can, TCI line lock, Zex Nitrous 125 shot, 3.91 gear, Eaton True-trac, DSS 1000hp axles.
Joe M 2012 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote