View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #9
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431

Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabo View Post
Update:

Floors sustained some serious damage in the crash. It's going to need to be pulled 3 times at least, once for the rear, once for the floor, and once for the right front subframe rail.

I'm not kidding when I say that I had to choke back tears seeing it as it was. Body guy knew too, he'd seen it before (he's done several wrecks, but laid it straight that this may be the worst). There's some good hard structural damage on this car.

Gonna keep on plugging, there's nothing keeping the car from coming back for sure (straight as an arrow and the like).. but god if I wasn't choking on my own heart right now. I couldn't and didn't want to take pictures of my baby like that.

Word to the wise children.. never race your daily driver. Never. No matter how much is at stake. It's never worth it to go through what I'm going through right now.

F**k.. tearing up right now just typing this. :(

2001 SS Lid, LT's, 3" Y to 4" Borla XR-1 dumped, LCA, LCA Brackets, Dbl. Adj. Panhard, Subframe Connectors, Shock Tower Brace, Eibach Prokit, Eddlebrock Shocks, C6 ZR1 Wheels 18x9.5