View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #74
Trekkie

Drives: Toyota Camry Hybrid
Send a message via ICQ to Trekkie Send a message via AIM to Trekkie Send a message via MSN to Trekkie Send a message via Yahoo to Trekkie
Jeeze you coupe guys are a bunch of whiney babies.

I had an Audi TT Roadster when they came out. people complained about the window. If you look at it from the outside sure the thing looked like a tray table in size. I never saw the sides of the window in my rear view mirror. What do you people with coupes do. Sit in the back seat and look out the window?

I weigh more than the difference between the coupe and the convertible. Why is this such an issue for some? I *drive* my car not put cones up and pretend I'm a race driver. I'm glad you guys like to do that but complaining in a thread about how a convertible can't do that? Leave that for the rustang drivers.

I've owned three convertibles in the last 15 years. They aren't for everyone. But give me a quiet 70 degree spring morning with no one on the road or a nice evening star drive and you boys who wear tops all the time are missing out. I like my cars like I like my girls. Topless.

Anyway, with that out of the way.

That being said I've not driven a coupe or convertible yet. Is the A-pillar that bad in the coupe or is it a 'oh hey' when you first drive and then you learn how to work through it. I'm going to be calling some dealers and doing the V6 vs V8 comparison (fuel mileage concerns) but otherwise is this motor trend being motor trend (they hated my TT too, and my A4 Cabriolet, clearly they let someone who hates convertibles drive both)
Trekkie is offline   Reply With Quote