View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 12:14 AM   #1
232_ray

Drives: 2013 ZL1 / 1969 Z/28 camaro
FS 1969 Z/28 Camaro hugger orange

Real quick I'll tell u what I have for sale. I have a 1969 Z/28 Camaro built in LA so minimal if any Rust. Car is running and driving with a built 302 spec sbc. The original block is std bore and sitting at home to not hurt it. The running engine in the car is an LT1 block out of a 71 Camaro but internals are 302 crank rods and 11.5:1 pistons. M20 Muncie 4 speed. 12 bolt posi 3:73 years. Solid 98% rust free California car. It has the right shifter, steering wheels, brakes, steering components (quick ratio steering), air cleaner, wing and lower rocker spears. Original cowl hood. The car always gets compliments for its old patinad look.
Apart from all that which I'm sure I'm missing some stuff of what's "ON" the car itself. I do have 2 spare blocks 1 of which is the original DZ stamp block in std bore and another block that's a "CE" 010 block date correct for the car. A spare 12 block 3.73 posi already rebuilt just needs brakes. An original Rosewood steering wheels that's a 9/10 condition. A spare also date correct Muncie case. Spare original correct calipers, a spare cowl hood and a real fiberglass cross ram hood. Original sheet metal front clip ( 2 front fenders, header panel and Lower lights panel). Rear fold down seat with all side panels. New interior covers. 2 or 3 correct brake boosters, 1 correct master cylinder. When I say correct it's the right casting number and or date if it was dated. Some parts only had casting number and not always serial numbers or dates. There's plenty of smaller parts here and there that I'm forgetting I'm sure. Oh like 4/5 spare 302 original cranks all STD/STD except for 1 that's .010/.010 because it's been cut and ready to go for a build
232_ray is offline   Reply With Quote