View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #101
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I bought the ones for last year and it cost way more than that but it was the whole badge. With cover. The part that really sucked is, though we had plenty, I don't think we used even a third of them. People just didn't use them. It was around 500.00 total. Have we figured out how to wear them yet? Cover badge? Provided? Provided for a cost? Lanyard obviously will be at a cost. Maybe incorporate a lanyard cost in the entry fees? Sell them at the gate so everyone buys one. Or almost anyway. THey need to know they are there. I think most will get them if they are part of the cost or at least at the gate.
most of the "unuse" was due to our last minute "rearrangement" of the track and not having everyone run by the mods tent in order to pick them up. this year'll be different.

Just some thoughts.

To me, this is important. After meeting all those members last year, there were too many poeple I talked to or saw that I never remembered who it was. A nametag would have went a LONG way to remembering that. Or even knowing that. I had a number of times I mentioned to people on here later that "Too bad we didn't meet at the fest... Maybe next time" ...Only to hear them say "Dude..... I bought you a beer"
I got a new shirt that'll be helpful for this round... if I can make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Attachment 206286

A heavy card paper would be great. You're right. And just hope for a sunny day. lol
that too. and patience
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote