View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 07:49 AM   #5
LadiesMan217

Drives: '10 IOM/IO 2SS/RS
Awesome. I picked mine up yesterday. The only thing I can add onto your stellar review is about the turn-by-turn and the mp3 playback.

mp3 playback is very simple...although I'm disappointed because I have a 1st gen iPod that I was planning on leaving in the center console just for the music and it didn't work. My iPhone did...but I'd rather not use the iPhone for music in case I get a phone call (but that's what Bluetooth is for...). Also I don't want to put it in the center console because I know I'll constantly be forgetting to take it out. The new iPhone 3Gs comes out in a few weeks so I'll get that and use my current iPhone as the music source. I haven't played with all of the features but it was very simple...just plug it in and listen. A part of me wishes that the button on the steering wheel was actually a "scroll-wheel."

Leaving the dealership and after setting up OnStar the lovely lady set up my route back to work (I know :( ). It worked perfectly. The radio just dulled a bit when she was giving me the directions...and then went back to normal. Also, it did "reroute" when I didn't follow exactly.