View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 12:45 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Well we have a year to work it all out. I know I'm not going to CF9 but like i said I'll help with whatever i can. Another good idea is to get ahold of ricardo@phastek as the trophy sponsor getting him onboard makes it an easier time convincing the mods.

So how bout this rough unofficial wasting time before work draft.

E/T Classes:

1. 14+s E/T

2. 13s E/T

3. 12s E/T

4. 11s E/T

5. 10s E/T

6. 9-s E/T

8. Bracket

Literally we've only eliminated 3 classes from CF8's list but it does make it a lot more cut and dry.

We could have an unofficial grudge class as well which is something I think we need to discuss amongst ourselves. Now the argument i'll see is well we liked running against other V6's etc. Having about 45 passes under my belt now and having been to CF7 I can say that's cool but there's no way you don't know what your car is going to do. We get a few first timers I was and even whiskeyfed was last year let me tell you Bowling Green is hot and humid and not many of us don't have a good idea what our cars will do in hot weather in fact maybe only canadiens might have that argument and i live in New Hampshire and i know what my car will put down in hot humid conditions very well at this point.

The other idea i had flopping around like a dying fish in my head was have us mark on our cars for grudge racing like they do for our classes.

ie;

Grudge Race:

Whiskeyfed [GR 01] vs Evil-Bee-NH [GR 01] on our windshield so the track guys know who's racing who. We could easily make this our own bracket racing grudge race thing as well and do it during open test and tune easily with some of us taking the initiative in staging so that others don't get mixed in or we interfere with other racers we have a ton of staging lanes to utilize during test and tune and we (by that i mean the mods) rent the track so the idea is doable.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 07-16-2018 at 01:06 PM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote