View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 04:45 PM   #7
darkrider01
Aural Assault Vehicle

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS/RS, 2015 Sierra Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
How clean is the Mylink BA Sound out put
Sadly, I can't really say. I wouldn't expect GM to have changed anything from the amp back, but it's possible that they could have. I guess one way to figure it out would be to look at part numbers on the amps of a 2013 vs a 2010. If the part number is the exact same, it would lead me to believe that the head unit signal is the same (i.e. clean).

The best way to figure it out would be to connect an RTA to it's output and find out. Unfortunately, they are usually more expensive than a head unit.
Power Mods * K&N Typhoon CAI, Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back exhaust, Hurst Short Throw Shifter Exterior Mods * Black Phantom Grille * 22" T.I.S. 537MS wheels w/ Nitto INVO rubber * OEM body kit Suspension Mods * BC Racing Coilovers * Lakewood Strut Tower Brace Audio Mods * Stinger SPP 2250 Battery * Mosconi 6to8v8 w/ RCD * Pioneer AVH-X7500BT * Scosche Dash Kit * 2 - Mosconi AS200.4 * 2 - JL Audio 13W6v2 * Focal 165KRX2 Power (active) * Mosconi Gladen One 240.2 * Rockford Fosgate Power T1692
darkrider01 is offline   Reply With Quote