View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 02:22 AM   #167
Viva V8s

Drives: women crazy
Wow, what's with all the hate? I found this site because I was looking for details on the transformers edition camaro, and I think GM did a good job on it.

No, it doesn't look exactly like Bumblebee, but it's close enough for the average person to recognize it. I like that GM kept it subtle, and I guarantee that only comic con geeks will complain that it's not an exact replica - everyone else that can recognize the decals will think that it's pretty sweet.

For those complaining about the price, the stripes alone are ~$500 as an option. I wonder how many of the haters here are either A) too old to like Transformers, B) too young to like Transformers, or C) pissed that they can't order one. I understand that it's not for everybody, but I don't think outright hatred is warranted.

If you don't like it, get something else, but this package is what got me interested in the new camaro to begin with. Now I've got to figure out which I like more: a Transformers edition or IOM with IO interior and black hockey stripes.
Viva V8s is offline   Reply With Quote