Thread: SS: 1SS and 2SS
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:37 PM   #13
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
I got it... didn't realize people were directing questions that way. thanks for clearing it up!

I agree, if you have a problem, just be vague. If someone called out "1LT/RS owners help"... I'd stay away... but if it was a question about halos... well thats just "RS"... totally understand now.

I still think you over thought it and put a lot of time in it but it does make sense.
Besides the issue of etiquette, this also helps clear up some of the features that are unique to the 2SS model. This could save some member thousands of dollars if they decide that the 2SS contains unnecessary features. For instance, Camaro5 members who want Pirellis and a Boston Acoustics system know they won't have to go the 2SS route because both can be theirs on a 1SS. Alternatively, people who want leather seats in their V8 will be able to read this list and find that leather exclusively appears on the 2SS. At the very least, this guide corrects the misconception that the 2SS is the only desirable V8. Hopefully, enough people view this to learn something. Maybe some mods will find something here to add to the Wiki since I am in no position to edit Camaro5's definitive source of information, as much as I'd like to be.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote