Thread: SS: 1SS and 2SS
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 09:01 PM   #12
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
Some people have been posting, "2SS owners, help me!" when the problem has nothing to do with features specific to the 2SS. Someone with a 1SS might have the same problem and, even better, a solution. For the sake of etiquette, members should use appropriate diction. If the problem only affects 2SS owners, it makes sense to only ask 2SS owners for help. If the problem could affect other people, we should include them in the discussion. This prevents confusion for people who don't know any better.

Why was this thread posted? I want to avoid confusion for new members who might not know, for instance, that a 1SS might have the Boston Acoustics system available or the very same Pirelli tires. Camaro5 is a community that is designed to share information. I'm trying to make sure that the information provided is correct.
I got it... didn't realize people were directing questions that way. thanks for clearing it up!

I agree, if you have a problem, just be vague. If someone called out "1LT/RS owners help"... I'd stay away... but if it was a question about halos... well thats just "RS"... totally understand now.

I still think you over thought it and put a lot of time in it but it does make sense.
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote