View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:16 AM   #36
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Looks like, not not a simple question on the plugs. I tend to believe what NGK's website says. I don't plan on drag racing, I just want a performance weekend car that still has near stock mpg manners . I plan on getting this bolted up this coming weekend and am waiting on the fuel up grade kit from Jannetty. The plugs I can pick up anywhere so thats not an issue.
This whole supercharger thing got started when me and my wife went to Starbucks for a coffee and I parked way out. Before I could get out and past the the rear of the car a mid 2000 model Mustang GT came pulling in one spot over on the passenger side. He had his car running and his window down, I could tell he had flowmasters and they sounded good. I gave him a thumbs up and hollered, "sounds good". He shut his engine off and asked me to repeat what I said. When I told him, he said," Oh, I thought you wanted to run me." He asks me what kind of mods I had on the Camaro and I said, headers and a cai. "Well it wouldn't have been much of a race, I have a supercharger on mine." That still bothers me and that was 6 months ago.

Oh and HufferSS, no on Jackson, thats a serious camaro you have there.

Fact of Life:

After Monday and Tuesday
even the calendar reads...
W T F
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote