View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #47
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
But you will be there. More idenitfiably, you will be the one there with Bonnie! (and HER yellow Vette)
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
I felt a little dumb for asking at first but glad I did.
It's been an issue from the beggining. Hell, I still get messages on FB and talk to them for a while and finally have to ask them. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kycamaross View Post
Well, I guess that answers the question about the engine

On a lighter note, is Bonnie gonna take her for a few laps down the strip??
Yup, engine is done.

She might go down the strip. I dont' want to press our luck with one car down. haha

Quote:
Ah Hell Jan, I think everybody knows who Randy and Bonnie are (They almost have celebrity status)
haha, I was a post whore for a long time.

Quote:
Mlee, just a little observation from last year. I, like many folks didn't open the bag we got at the track last year. (I just assumed it was an empty bag). My son is the one who discovered on Saturday, that the name tags and lanyards were in that bag. If you are going to do the dash cards, maybe a threaded announcement would be in order on the C5F 4 page. (just a little insolicited suggestion) Also, keep in mind, some folks that are flying in won't have a car and those of us bringing cars won't always be around them, so the name tags and lanyards were a good idea, as long as an announcement is made?
Lot's of times it still doesn't matter. The site is very visual. I can recognize people by there username and still not recognize the letters. They would almost have to be in the same font and color I'm used to. hahahaha

Or we can print our sigs and wear them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
I never wanted people to know who I was...
Too late, you're Chubby. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
If everyone used their real name it would be a Whole Lot Easier.

Man this can be confusing.

I Deal with it everyday with tune, Hey this is Rocket ship you tuned my car last year can you send me a new tune for headers.

Um what is your Real Name?

Ted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Agreed. I still get a kick out of people calling me by my user name. My initials are HRP the 3rd, hence hrpiii. But everyone calls me "herpie" or "herpies". I'm starting to get a complex about that because no girls will talk to me. LOL
haha, I called you that till Bonnie jumped on me and said "His name is Hank, get it right."