Old 07-16-2015, 05:17 PM   #8636
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RED DEMON SS View Post
Page 3? WTH
Mehhhhh, not much to talk about lately.. Corey has been making progress, the exhaust is completely done... #.5 inch from the down pipes through the mufflers and out the back... I'll try to post a couple pics...

Alan the electronics guru worked on cleaning up the wiring around the ProEFI puter. Between that and the dry sump hoses and fuel lines there was exactly .00037 cubic inches of space on the passenger side of the motor... Changing plugs, a frequent occurrence on this car was a flat nightmare...

Alan also put a kill switch in for the ignition, so we can crank the motor over to evacuate the oil pan after sitting for a little bit prior to starting the car...

I'm currently offshore and so I have nothing else to offer other than the final tuning should start shortly after I arrive home.

I'm also going to have the fenders flared just a touch to allow for the 315/40/19 tires to fit fully under them without having to lift the rear suspension back up... I do not want any tire rubbing at 250+ mph... if I can get her going that fast... in a mile... I'll try to upload the pics from my iPad.. Not working on my puter...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote