View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #105
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ MSCL View Post
Holy crap Nick!! You've been busy. 600 rwhp? Wheelies at 100 mph? Unreal. I'm totally jealous and speechless. Good for you man, that is one bad ass Camaro (seems to still be in sheep's clothing - no STP, NASCAR, Whipple, etc, stickers on it). I buzzed through the thread kinda quick (in a daze), any 1/4 mile times yet? Since the last time we spoke, I've put on a new CAI... Now I want heads, cam, S/C, brakes, suspension... Your car is Da Bomb! Congratulations!

I have finally convinced the wife that she wants a 2011 GT, now to get her to go for the GT500. Then again she keeps saying things like she should sell the GT and get two cheaper cars for it (one for 16 yr old daughter). Ugghhh.

BTW, a certain 2SSARME has popped up on a Mustang forum, you know, makin' friends. I hear he was excommunicated from here...
Thanks for the kind words bud! I haven't had it back a week yet so no 1/4 mile times. Hopefully soon though. I'm not the type to advertise with emblems and stickers. Another reason why I went with the stealth look of the ADM gauges rather than the pod gauges on the A pillar. I'd rather someone discover that I'm blown once they hear the sound of the Whipple in boost.

Keep me updated on your car and future mods. Your car will be a beast once you get your build finished. Let me know what your wife decides to go with too.

2SSARME =

The next Camaro5 fest is in Chandler, AZ at Firebird Raceway. You and your wife should come.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote