View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 11:14 AM   #10
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen6 View Post
It's all in perspective. I just came from driving a pretend car for my work commute. It looks like a great idea on paper until you realize there's nothing enjoyable about it, and you're driving a car you're not really in love with, to a job you're not necessarily always in love with, either. Having a hot car to drive on both ends of my work day really keeps me engaged.
I love both my cars. Bought my Pontiac G6 brand new back in '06 and haven't let her go since so keeping her as DD is great, love that car. The G6 has a 210hp V6 LX9, enough to have a little fun, keep the MPGs up there and keep me out of trouble . Sole purpose of the G6 is to "take the pain" of daily driving and sitting in a parking lot for 8-10 hours at work plus a 40 min traffic heavy commute and keep the Camaro nice. I drive the **$$ out of the Camaro on the weekends and twice a week to work though and love it! The 2 times I take my Camaro in are the happiest I am at work, go for a drive at lunch and just let problems melt away. Its a fantastic treat and I'd hate to lose that about the Camaro and have it become "another car".

In the end, I love driving both my cars, why I have both

I can see the Camaro being a great DD but all up to what the owner wants to do
Ringo64 is offline   Reply With Quote