View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 03:05 PM   #1
jgc2430

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Dyno Steve Review Please Read

Would like to extend a big thank you to DynoSteve for all his help and good customer service. I had been using a different tuner in which I am not bashing for their customer service but after dealing with DynoSteve. I truly felt taken advantage of by the previous tuner I was using.

As I have read in countless reviews everything is as stands, including the time of responses being absolutely amazing. I honestly haven't even installed the tune he has provided me yet and I still am confident in leaving a more than positive review because I know if there is the slightest hiccup a pm or email will warrant a response in no time.

After providing me with a tune for a modification that was unfortunately not done the weekend it was planned, I emailed DynoSteve about the situation and in less than 15 minutes had a tune for the stock gears. I personally am not familiar with the process in tuning vehicles. But I feel this turn on around was beyond exceptional on his part.

Kind of a lengthy review but in the short time I have been dealing with DynoSteve I can say I'm looking forward to having him take care of my tuning solutions.

Thank You Sir!
jgc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote