View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 11:59 PM   #12
My 5th

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by PfadtRacing View Post
We are going to do our best to explain our opinion on what makes Pfadt successful. I hope none of this is read as "bashing competition", because that is never our intent. Rather, we just want to explain our position in the market, and some of the positive characteristics we have as a company, and the benefits that get passed on to our customers.

At Pfadt, we take an engineering approach to the products we provide for the generation 5 Camaro market, among others. We have built a solid reputation in the Corvette C5 and C6 communities, using our expertise in engineering and motorsports to provide well thought out designs for customers looking to improve components on their Corvettte for the street, as well as the track. We have had much success in competition as a result of this approach. Our Camaro effort is no exception. We are attacking this market using the same ideals, knowledge and engineering principles that has given us this success. We test all of our products extensively, both in a virtual (digital) environment, and physical environment. Our Camaro line of products represents our best effort to provide much needed solutions to improving your experience with your Camaro.

We are an American company that provides products made in the USA. We pride ourselves on customer service and being "tangible" to our customers. If you need to speak to one of our engineers to ask why a product was designed a certain way, you can. If you want to speak to one of our owners, to discuss the differences in the sway bars we offer, you can. This is simply a function of our attitude, and we feel as though we need to provide this for people searching for answers. We are glad to do it.

As others have said, just give us a call. We're here.
I'm still a few months away from even getting my Camaro, but I've been checking the options, and decided coilovers and swaybars is what I want to add to the car as soon as I can, but I want to know what is the difference between Pfadt's coilovers and Pedders? It looks like the Pfadt are more expensive--what is it in your product that makes it worth more? Features, materials, performance, ride quality, adjustability....?

Since I can't do too much wrenching at my home now (snoopy wife and lack of tools) I'm looking to have the install done by someone who knows what they're doing, and since Pfadt's shop is only a few blocks from where I work you've got a leg up. Do you even do local installs? I'm interested in your response. Thanks.