View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #4
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiSSDiver View Post
Man that's a nice looking 69. Great write up. Looks like you had to do a little tweaking to get them to fit. Excellent job.

I've got to spend a little more time with my old girl this year. Probably wouldn't hurt drive the 68 too. Either way, I've been spending way too much time with the 2010 and need to show the 68 some love. Just gotta convince the wife it's time to refit the 68.

Might need some pointers on that one.
Yep....I know what you mean about ignoring the '69. That's what's been happening to me as well. Man, the things I could've done to my '69 had I not spent the money on my 2010....Thats why I decided to spend a little money on her.

BTW: the only tweaking was for the QA1 shocks. They use a larger bolt that stock and the A-arms are designed to bolt up to stock. So, you either use the smaller stock bolts or drill out he wholes a little and use the bigger bolts that are supplied. You would probably have to do this with some of the high end arms as well and I don't fault the A-arms for this.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote