View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #67
hypurone
I'm not totally useless..

Drives: ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Will my CAI intake work with the Magnacharger? If I go with the Magnacharger what else will I need to buy or have installed? After reading this thread it seems that the tvs2300 comes with everything I'd need.

I will also add that I want my car to be very driveable. I will not be doing any serious racing, but I might try a day at the track to drive a few laps just to let it rip a bit. Reliability is a must.

Thanks for any comments you kind folks might have.
I can attest to the C.A.I. brand of intake working with the maggie no problem. And making good numbers 480rwhp and 507 rwtq

The angle at the TB is a little off without modifying but causes NO issues. I went ahead and modified (angle cut) mine to straighten it out a bit.

Driveability is no different (if properly tuned) than stock. Except when you step on it! There are guys at 20000 miles on their SC systems without issue. As long as you don't get nuts and try to run 10psi daily (the general consensus and my tuners as well, is that 8psi is max. At least for 91 octane_