View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
rjames

Drives: 2012 45th 2ss
Just took it out for another drive and now realize that something seems to be shifting around . I mean when I let the clutch out in forward or reverse I get the same noise as when driving. i also don't seem to get it while the clutch is out and pressure is on the rear . But I do get it when the car is coasting over bumpy roads.
I am wondering do the stock bolts fit snugly in the new sleeves of the pedders ferule in the new bushings? I did not do this so I did not take it apart so am not sure. If I sit in the drive with the e-brake on and let the clutch out and in and rock the car a bit i get the noise so it seems like something is moving around. I did check all the bolts and everything is very tight.
Just fustrating!
2012 45th M6 Coupe, Stock internals,Cam/springs,ARH 1 7/8 cat delete,Flowmaster american thunder Cat back, 3:91 gears and K&N Cold air kit. 484 RWHP 454 TQ.Acs body kit,Bmr 1" springs,Vfn copo hood going on soon! Tuned by Speed Inc. Dss 3 1/2 aluminum shaft, Dss 1000hp level 4 shafts, Eaton True Track.
rjames is offline   Reply With Quote