View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 08:21 AM   #43
Hendrix-Engineering
Account Suspended

Drives: First 9 inch-12 bolt IRS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdmax View Post
I am going to get at least 250 more miles on the car today if all works out. I am also going to stop by and see our ARCA car racing friends and see if they can work me in for an alignment like Tom told us to do. Remember I have the extended warranty so maybe they can check on and fix the ABS issue too LOL

Dekan, at this point the car looks like it will be ready I just hope the old man is too. I am most likely going to go with the 3.2 pulley it is the biggest pulley I got for the first time out. We will see how it does and go from there. The plan is to go down tomorrow to CC for Test-N-Tune.

This thing feels great, no chatter, no harsh feel at all and it just takes a couple of inches depression to disengage it. It is a lot easier to depress than the ZR-1 clutch. It is going to take some getting use to, I will probably over clutch it if anything. I just won't know until I get some miles on the car and then test it and the RPM trans out. My first impression is this is the clutch, best I have ever driven.
Thanks man! Good luck this weekend,did u get the rear set up
Hendrix-Engineering is offline   Reply With Quote