Thread: What are these?
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 08:41 AM   #11
Valkyrie14
Valkyrie14

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD555 View Post
I have the 3 way Forza and it works. Open, closed or factory settings. I leave early and always close the valve. Its is still a bit loud till it idles down after than its pretty quiet. The car will start with the bypass open and will not close until you get to about 20 MPH or for me around 2 gear. If you get on it it will open. I leave it open all the time but close for starting in the morning. If I have the back seat down to hold my fishing rods and am on a long trip sometimes I will close it. Its worth getting and the instructions on installing it are spot on.
I would be looking at the manual version so I could leave it closed for cold start. Starting in the underground garage is like putting an amplifier on an already super loud exhaust. I love my NPP and want to keep it. I also don’t want all of my neighbors in the apartment to complain to management about me.
2014 SS LS3/LSA Supercharger, 10% Super Damper, 2.55 upper, AGP Dual Pump, ID 1050 injectors, Pegasus solid rear cradle bushings, LT Headers, Roto-Fab CAI, Elite E2 catch can, E85 corn fed, 160 Thermostat, Monster Twin Disk, MGW Short Throw shifter, Tick Clutch Master Cylinder, HP Tuners, JL Audio system.
Valkyrie14 is offline   Reply With Quote