View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:05 AM   #13
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Talking HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! First time driving a LS3!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEANGE2001 View Post
So it only took me like 4 months to figure out how to start a new thread (thanks again kmcd...) so I just wanted to state to the general public that I LOVE MY CAR!

I am pretty sure I would sell an organ before I had to give this guy up

So far I have added the LSR CAI with custom tune, Borla S-type axle back (sounds amazing), window tints, and at some point I am thinking of changing the spoiler and the wheels (I want wider rear wheels on it).

I hope everyone on here loves their camaro as much as I love mine...(that was rhetorical, I know you guys/gals love your 5th gen as much as me )

Just so I could test the roof height head clearance with a sunroof I went to a local Chevy dealer. . . . I've decided to not constrain myself to a sunroof though should I come across one I'd like it. AND THEN a salesman politely asks if I'd consider a new one, I thanked him and said financially I think a 2010 2SS/RS M6 with low miles is more what I'm looking for. So he asked me had I driven a 6 speed manual yet and I said nope not yet. He said well lets go for a ride If you'd like. . .

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't get this stupid ass grin off my freaking face OH MY GOD! That car really just insults all other camaros I've owned!

Honestly now I am much less interested on what color I may settle for and just want one with really low miles and a good price! The thing drove like a dream, handled like it was on rails, and accelerated like a FREAKIN MONSTER! He turned off the traction thing and the other assist, forgot what its called, then told me I could cautiously accelerate in 1st then get 2nd aggressively. . . . . OMG! OMG! OMG!
Damn I need a beer lol I CAN'T STOP SMILING!

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! !