View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 07:40 PM   #1
Camaro Wolf

Drives: 2018 Bright yellow Camaro 2ss
Exclamation CAR SHOW OF HORROR

Ok guys so I went to a classic car show and park my 6th Gen decently far away from the show I didn't want to be a distraction so I walk through the part and I see some nice cars 1st Gen z/28 and 2 Pontiac GTOs and a 5th Gen SS but that's common to be just 1 or 2 newer cars (there were more classics I just wanted to keep it GM) so then I walk to the main part and I see a row of dealing scions and I know it's a bunch of Bozo's who were just like haha let's take it over because they all have stickers that say sciobxdb and then I see a lifted 2014 ford superduty and A FREAKING STOCK CHRYSLER 200 WITH A BUMPER STICKER THAT SAYS I LOVE MY CAR. And then I see 2 5th Gen mustangs and 1 6th Gen mustang and run for my life (literally ran a good distance than got in my car and drove up to the 200 and blasted a nice V8 noise in his stupid face. ONLINE IT SAYS CLASSIC CAR SHOW about 1/4 of the people had a classic car that's sad.
2018 Bright Yellow 2SS with grille insert and carbon fiber spoiler and insignia package black fender hash marks and other tuning parts/2017 Red Hot Corvette GS ZO7/2018 800+HP Summit White Camaro ZL1 1LE.

Last edited by Camaro Wolf; 06-07-2018 at 12:42 PM.
Camaro Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote