View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
Brangeta

Drives: '95 Z28 and '02 SS 35thLE
Accepting/Requesting Camaro Picture Submissions!

Hey guys, I spent hours today going through my hard drive and preparing photos to be used on my website (I'm pooped haha), and I discovered I am lacking good pictures of a few colors and years necessary to make my Paint Color Production Numbers page really shine.

This is the page for those not familiar:
http://brangeta.googlepages.com/4thg...arohistory2222

I haven't had time to update all of the text, but the photos are as updated as I can currently update, because I ran out of low-mileage Camaro pics that were good quality.

Rules:

1) picture(s) must be good quality
2) picture must be a 3/4 shot like the rest of the pics on the page
3) car must be absolutely 100% stock looking and flawless. Therefore, the car likely needs to be a low mileage car (NO HEADLIGHT HAZE on '98+ cars in particular), and it cannot have a body kit, aftermarket wheels, or any other modification visible in the pic whatsoever.

Years/Cars I need:

1) Please... someone provide a great picture of a '97 in Bright Purple Metallic. I've been looking for years and have never found a good pic.
2) I need good pics of Bright Green Metallic for all/any years.
3) Need a purple pearl picture where the car actually looks purple instead of charcoal like the pic I have on there.
4) My medium patriot red picture is awful quality, I need a better one
5) Need mystic teal '99 to '01 car
6) Navy blue, any year but '02
7) Light pewter, but not an '02
8) '98+ Sebring Silver
9) '98+ Bright Red

Those last two or three should have been easy, but strangely, I've never saved pics. I'm biased towards the '93-'97 cars, so I don't have as many '98+ Camaro pics unless they are Berger or some other special one...

Any help would be great!

Member of the Camaro5 - DFW Group
Brangeta is offline   Reply With Quote