View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 10:49 PM   #272
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheveey57 View Post
Right isn't it sickening ? This guy fbod is gonna need a bigger hat for as much as his head has to be growing. Seriously do you guys think he's gonna give the biggest butt kisser a car?
Sad thing is, these are the same guys who only days ago wanted to lynch the tail light designers.

I still say that most of the changes are good but the tail lights ruin it. I don't know of anyone that had a problem with the other lights. That is one of the problems with designers they can never leave well enough alone.
OK - we'll start all over again and give you everything you want.....and as to the rest of the enthusiasts...well, to heck with them.

I don't mean to be brusque - but it appears that you really don't care what I say -- you evidently don't care about the explanation - and you don't seem to care what anyone else says. If YOU don't like what we've done, we're wrong....and if someone says they like it - well then, they're just "kissing butt" -- which, if I was one of the people who said "I like it!" - I'd be very much offended by your 'kissing butt" remark.

Perhaps you really need to look at the bigger picture and realize that AS I SAID SEVERAL TIMES over the past week - no matter what we do, we'll not make everyone happy.

I'm sorry you don't like the new car. Perhaps you will in 6 months. If you don't -- well - I don't know that there's anything we can do about it.