View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 09:37 AM   #62
jessrayo
Speed Freak

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2NASSTY View Post
Sorry to hear this Jess but I understand. I’ve also been following your builds when they were up and down. Also received some great input from Andy at ADM.

Appreciate all the input you provided on this platform. We basically learned what not to do with your R&D. Thank you!
I still have my 2016 but it is much more tame than this 2013. I used to say there was no such thing as too much power but when I started going sideways at 150mph I started rethinking that a little. Always glad I could help on the boards. I'm planning on going back to road racing more and will probably keep a stock engine for a while just to prevent the big failures. I suspect I will crave the power and eventually make some upgrades.... time will tell.

2013 ZL1 -ADM - 427 LSX 6 bolt, O-ringed block built by LME. Twin PT6466 turbos. RPM custom manual trans, RPS Quad carbon clutch, 9" Hendrix rear diff & axles. ADM/squash fuel system, Ron Davis radiator, Spal fans, AGP air to air, turbo plumbing. LPE oil cooler, rear bushing upgrade, roll bar...etc. rwhp 1400+... 212.5mph, best Texas mile to date.
jessrayo is offline   Reply With Quote