View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #126
gac458

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDDOG View Post
As with the inferno orange issue, does the front look a different color compared to the fender or is it just the lighting?

I think what you are seeing is reflections and shadows from the cars surroundings. I have looked at these pictures several times since I have a CGM about to be delivered and I see no issues with the paint. Why is it every little color variation has to be a paint issue? I bet that if 10 people with 10 different cameras took the same picture we would get 10 different shading compositions. Each persons eye sees color slightly different as do the lens of cameras. Sometimes you have to accept that your perception is just that and we all see thing through our own eyes and have our own perceptions. The settings used on a particular camera can play a huge role is how the image will turn out. Lets stop looking for faults and just try to enjoy the car. Granted, if there is something wrong with your own personal Camaro you should raise hell until you are happy. I just think to many people on here have spent too much time waiting and looking and eventually find something to find wrong. ENJOY the fact the cars are being built... that is why we ordered them to ENJOY them!!!
gac458 is offline   Reply With Quote