View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #13
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
I got a set of 100hp axles also and had the same problem. I probably had a 500-700 miles on mine also. They threw all of the grease out of them. And all of the blots were finger tight. They said they torque them all. Well they must of forgot to do mine. I called them up and I shipped mine off yesterday to get fixed. When I pulled it out it feels like it took out both cvs. There is a lot of slack in it. The they that really sucks is this is my daily driver. I don't have another car to drive. I shipped them yesterday with the shipping label they sent me. And it is going to take four working days to get to them. When I bought them I had them over nighter because I coul go without the car. The first set I got the right side axle wasn't even the right size. So I had to buy another set and have it over nighter so I could get the car back going for a road trip. But they still didn't get there in time. So I had to run one stock axle and one new one. Now the bolts come loose. I can't believe I pay 1200 and I still have problems. I buy nice stuff so I d have to worry about not having a car to drive. Now I am paying a guy $50 a day because my car is on his rack. And I don't have a car to drive to take my kids to school or to go to work. This is when I really wish I didn't live 15 miles out of town. I really hope this gets done fast. It is going to cost me a ton just to pay to have it on the rack. Oh plus the rental car. I have two friends with Camaro's that ready to buy axles and I don't know what to tell them.