View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #13
Indy Bumble Bee

Drives: Beest
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post

Creatine is NOT important. Not sure you could convince me otherwise. I have been competing in powerlifting events for quite some time, and never has Creatine been important, nor do I take it. Also, lifting 4 days a week is plenty. 5 is a little too much if you are hitting it that hard. Give your body time to grow and react to all the great food and workouts. Rest!

Thanks for the critique...As for creatine I didn't say it as a supplement. You get creatine from red meat. There are numerous studies that show creatine AIDS in the development of muscle growth. I didn't say if you took creatine monohydrate that you would automatically become stronger... I mean it is important to get if from foods or if you want more buy creatine monohydrate for 20 bucks that will last you months. I view supplements as that. They help you acheive your goal, they dont replace your workout intensity or workouts.

Also, I split my routine into 5 parts working each group once a week. It has worked great for me with no injuries.

But thank you for bring that up because I didn't mean for it to come across that way. That is one reason why I am not taking supplements right now because at this point I dont need them for my goals.

Last edited by Indy Bumble Bee; 04-23-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Indy Bumble Bee is offline   Reply With Quote