View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 12:17 PM   #1800
hotlap

Drives: 20 1LE 2SS M6 Rally Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt4camaro View Post
I bought it because I am a GM guy and Chevrolet has always been my #1 choice. Chevrolet has always been popular and always sold well. My opinion is the 19 will sell worse than the prior years unless there is a different pricing structure that would offset the not so great looks. Would I buy a unpopular poor selling car? no because I wouldn't like it for all the same reasons its a dud. I bought the 6th gen because of the alpha chassis first and foremost, the fact that it looks good is 1.5 on my list of musts and there is enough national interest in the Camaro equal to mine. Regarding myself only, its hard to generate self serious interest in something that few others have interest in.
I can assure you that without regard for the month you bought your 2016, there are 50 pages of hate on that months sales thread.

Camaro is going to be canceled! Its ugly (but looks to much like the gen5)! Its too small! Its too expensive! The visibility...........

"the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Ronald Reagan -
hotlap is offline   Reply With Quote