View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #160
CFD

Drives: 2SS/RS L99 BLACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Hope you're better soon BB - sounds like a nasty hit. Have fun at the HTCC party

So forget 1/1/13 that was spent on the couch getting much needed rest and eating things I'd not care to discuss. So on to 1/2/13

Wed 1/2/13
Boot camp 6:00-6:45am
can't remember what we did but
I was tired and sweaty when it
was all done.
7:00am-Protein shake -one scoop whey w/coconut milk
10:00am -Chobani yogurt
1:00pm-Bob Evans Cobb Salad with French dressing(dinner size)-1 roll
5:00pm-protein bar -homemade at the market near my house -very good!

Thurs 1/3/13
6:00am -Instant oatmeal packet -Healthy or Active lifestyle Kroger brand
10:00am-chobani yogurt
1:00pm-cup German Tomato soup and tuna sandwich on whole wheat
In another hour or so I'll have another protein bar.

My work hours this week are all messed up. I worked til 9:00pm yesterday and same today. Tomorrow I'll work til 6:00 then go to a camaro meeting. I'm really trying to stop eating by 7:00. Tomorrow will be difficult because we always meet at a restaurant. I keep telling myself "make better choices".
So not a rip roaring start, but a step in the right direction. I realize I still have A LONG WAY to go, but thought I'd get your opinions. I have not had a chance to go to the store yet. When I do, I'll look for the good stuff to make the oatmeal pancakes

So what do you guys think?
I think the hot and sweaty part after yourworkout is great, your diet, not so much lol. I do see you are trying to make good choices and what you're eating isn't the worst thing but you are not eating anywhere near enough. I am not familiar with the nutritional values of the oatmeal or the salad you mentioned(french dressing is a no-no, it most likely has more cals than your whole meal) but from what I can see you can't be eating more than about 500-600 kcals daily. You should be up around 1200 or so I would think not knowing your stats. Does the tuna sandwich have mayo? If so, maybe not so good A lot of instant oatmeal packs have a good amount of sugar in them, check the ingredient list. When you get your nutrition right you should be eating about twice as much food and burning more fat. Back in post 107 I posted a recipie book that may help. Where are the fats, not the ones in the salad dressing or the roll, the good ones? Olive oil, nuts, avacardo, things like that, they are essential for fat loss and good health.
CFD is offline   Reply With Quote