View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #161
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFD View Post
I think the hot and sweaty part after yourworkout is great, your diet, not so much lol. I do see you are trying to make good choices and what you're eating isn't the worst thing but you are not eating anywhere near enough. I am not familiar with the nutritional values of the oatmeal or the salad you mentioned(french dressing is a no-no, it most likely has more cals than your whole meal) but from what I can see you can't be eating more than about 500-600 kcals daily. You should be up around 1200 or so I would think not knowing your stats. Does the tuna sandwich have mayo? If so, maybe not so good A lot of instant oatmeal packs have a good amount of sugar in them, check the ingredient list. When you get your nutrition right you should be eating about twice as much food and burning more fat. Back in post 107 I posted a recipie book that may help. Where are the fats, not the ones in the salad dressing or the roll, the good ones? Olive oil, nuts, avacardo, things like that, they are essential for fat loss and good health.

So it's a small step I really haven't had time to get to the grocery store and get what I need. I did like some of the recipes in the post you did, I just need to make them and with work hours this week it's not going to happen. Sunday should be a "quiet" day so I'll get myself organized.

I knew these weren't the best choices, but by telling you what I'm doing it will make me accountable Thanks for the input, we'll see if you like tomorrows choices any better
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote