View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 09:01 PM   #3
GCguy2169

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
Yes, I'd swap those out for brass bushings (C.H.E., Smith bros, etc.) That first picture looks like you have already lost some rollers. Hopefully they are still sitting on the top side of the head down in some nook or cranny. Most people go with the brass because this tends to happen with the rollers under higher spring loads.
I appreciate that! Yeah kinda of a shock to see this. I’ve noticed no issues with performance but just inspecting, wow. Avoiding a bomb here.

I’ve been sitting here reading post after post with the endless ( I mean ENDLESS! ) debate of needle bearing style vs. bushings. Something about the CHE bushings seems to be the ticket.
-BTR Stage 4 Cam, ID850 Injectors, E-85 Tuned, Corsa Xtreme Exhaust , Kooks 1 7/8 Headers, Melling Performance Oil Pump, ATI Super Damper, BMR Suspension: Sway Bars, Trailing Arms, 1” Lowering Springs, Differential Bushings, Rx Ported and Polished Throttle Body, VIS Racing Carbon Fiber Hood, Custom Painted - Body Kit, Entire Vehicle, ZL1 Addons Wicker Bill, MRR 20” Wheels, Powerstop Brakes, Koni SRT.T Shocks and Struts
GCguy2169 is offline   Reply With Quote