View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:33 PM   #71
DemonZL1

Drives: like a granny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q'smuscle View Post
Alright coo! So it's true? do you think the new 14 grills help the 14's SS perform better than the current SS's
not enough to the point any normal person will notice, but who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahzay View Post
Look bro. I owned a 2010 2SS and yeah it was a nice car but even I'm waiting for the 2014. When they totaled my car, I could have EASILY bought another one. 2010-2013. But I sat and waited to see the 2014. IMO I like it more than the older style. Now if I still had my 2010 then i too might be one of the guys saying "The refresh is ugly, get a 2013 blah blah blah" but the truth of the matter is that all these people are most likely stuck with already high payments and there is no way they'd be able to trade their cars in for a 2014 so the next thing to do is bash the newer one in hopes that it makes them feel better about their current camaro. Straight up. Fact is, if you get a 2013 then you'll be kicking yourself when the 2014 actually comes out. Keep borrowing your sisters car as long as possible and when the 2014 comes out then you can sit and make an honest call to YOUR liking. Again, I had every chance to get another 2010-2013 if I wanted one but damn that, I want the newest one available.

i agree. i too had a 10ss. will gladly wait for the 14 with it's new styling and new features.

Anderson composites coupon code : Demon
DemonZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote