View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 11:54 AM   #48
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman View Post
This is where I picked up from. And your talking about just because a QB didn't win a superbowl doesn't mean he should make the list.

No... I'm saying it shouldn't be the most significant point of comparison.

Thus putting your guys ahead of Bradshaw. What I was saying is in order to make the list they should a least win one superbowl.

I would tend to agree with that, except that Dan Marino is clearly a top 5 QB who never won a Superbowl

I don't see were your talking about the QB and the team.

I called the superbowl a 'Team Accomplishment'. How can I make it any more clear?

What is the the big prize? It's the superbowl. So, you can take an Qb with great stats and compare him with one with less stats but even one superbowl ring put him ahead as far as I'm concerned.

Well thats your opinion.

I never saw them ask the losing QB at the end of the game what there doing after the superbowl ,and that's because know body cares.

Ok

Edit: I think you might be the one that doesn't get it. Pretty low blow to call someone stupid because they don't agree with you.

I implied you weren't following because you clearly weren't and this post proves it. I didn't imply you were stupid for dissagreeing with me... that would be stupid.
Who is the best quarterback playing in the National Football league right now?
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote