View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 01:20 PM   #10
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilermaker128 View Post
A10 might seem like all sunshine but shouldnt any new product? Especially since they delayed the A10 for 5+ months because ford only took it so far as to suit the raptor, leaving gm to pickup the pieces and make it work for the ZL1. Sales numbers suffered huge. Dealers wouldve been getting ADM's if both transmissions we're available at launch.

Employees and people working with the project are in a way forced to not let any negitive comments out. I have to sign legal waivers at work all the time. Its no different for them, theyre being paid to be silent on negitive aspects.

As a 10+ year manual guy trying to convince myself the A10 is worth it. A struggle that turns me off the car slightly. I prefer the faster car, remote start, and being part of something "newish" even though ford will have the A10 all over its lineup while GM might get it into 1 maybe 2 other vehicles. I know the M6 is HEAVEN for driving pleasure, It will be reliable and cheaper to fix.

Maybe being around the hype days of the A8 and it's letdown has soured my mouth for the A10. I did tell my dealer A10 prefered but the back of my brain is hoping it's not available and I have to live with the M6.
Can'tHave2MuchHP is offline   Reply With Quote