View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 09:26 AM   #6
BlackMambaZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by beersngars View Post
I am changing my Ngauge around a lot. I like to keep an eye on fuel pressure, oil pressure alcohol content, IAT2, knock etc.
You can set the lights that go across the top as Knock. Those lights are always set as that on mine.

I have the DSX system so I like to see my boost and FP to make sure that my pump is turning on. The thing that I like about the Ngauge is that it has a a couple screens and one of them is a 6pack gauge. I am not sure why people hate on the ngauge because that thing does everything and it works...

I consistently run IAT2, IAT, e85%, FP, Boost, and Oil temp with the knock across the lights. I have the zietronix hacker mod frenched into the small piece of plastic above the steering wheel and below the DIC. Sometimes it is a lot to pay attention to but a new motor is a lot of money haha.
764RWHP on e85 683RWHP on 91. M6 Black on Black on Black. 1300ID's, DSX Aux Pump and Flex Fuel Sensor, Lingenfelter 2.5 upper 9.5 lower, 100MM idler, AFCO HX w/ FANS. 1 7/8"ARH exhaust to axle incl LTH, MF's, Fuel Lab FF, Lingenfelter ported snout and TB, Lingenfelter CAI, RotoFab coolant tank, NGK 2 steps colder spark plugs, Moroso catch can, BTR Stage III cam, crank case breather. Tuned by Power Labs in Idaho Falls, ID.
BlackMambaZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote