View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #26
Keith Kinkaid
"So you're my guardian?"

Drives: Bumblebee/2 SS RS
Not to sound selfish but I hope GM pulls the plug on this car pretty soon. For everyone and their mother to have a 2010 camaro is just not good for so many reasons. The most imporant in my opinion being VALUE, I was under the impression this car was going to be a limited edition with only so many produced. That is one of the reasons I chose to buy it, the more that are produced the less the value will be in the future (I plan on keeping it). Where I live I am one of few 2010 camaro owners, I see another one every now and then and honestly I like it this way and hope it stays this way. I don't know about everyone else but it feels nice to own and be apart of something that people don't see everyday. I can't go anywhere without people stopping to talk to me about it or take pictures or staring at me so hard while driving they almost run off the road.If these things are happening to me I know they are happening to everyone else out there who owns one. The minute you start seeing this car everywhere means it is sloowwwly loosing it's luster.:( This is just my opinion and I do not expect everyone to agree with it !

"Can You Talk"..."So You Talk Through The Radio"
Keith Kinkaid is offline   Reply With Quote