View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 10:39 AM   #45
IWANTA(ss)

Drives: 13 1LE 1SS/05 ZX10/02 Silverado/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris49066SS View Post
Well in GPIs recent intake manifold comparison, I saw that the Hi Ram picked up quite a bit of HP going from the 92mm to the 102mm. Unfortunately the LOD manifold wasn't tested with the 92mm TB, and it beat the Hi Ram on the top end but gave up some torque and had a different shape curve...so it will be interesting to see how the LOD likes the bigger TB instead of the 92mm in my setup.

As far as the heads, if I were to get some polished LS3 heads then I could get a bit better flow while I am still N/A but need to stay away from milling so my compression doesn't end up too high for the boost. So I could mill my L99 heads but that will affect clearances, and when throwing on the LS3 heads, it will all be subject to change. But the boost is so far down the road and I am a little impatient and would like some more power in the meantime. I just don't want to mill them and screw myself with too much compression. I am currently discussing it with GPI so that I can get it all right
I think what I’m going to end up doing is maxing out the Ls3 N/A for fun and just save my coins up for the 17 or 18 zl1
14 Nightrod Special
IWANTA(ss) is offline   Reply With Quote